Kim - Death Fragment Kim - Death Fragment

Mmmm, super!

Do not know why but my mind is Final Fanasy XD. Very good

Kimken responds:

Maybe i have played Final Fantasy too much :)

Thanks for the 10

In The Darkest Days In The Darkest Days

Very good!!

Some people say that crap ¬¬ but brother seemed very good job with certain flaws, in the opinion as a musician, but equally very good topic!!! going to my collection of songs. Going to my collection of songs XD

Deathmatch (Updated again) Deathmatch (Updated again)

Brutal!!

Dammi it!! brutal. Waiting for lyrics \m/

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

I'll be sure to make the lyrics as brutal as the song. Like I said to MetalMan, I only hope that these lyrics can bring forth the true potential the song has.
Thanks for the review!
\m/

Avast (Redone) Avast (Redone)

YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Slam! Slam!! slaaaaaammmmmm!!!! its Rock man, wow!!!

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life

No Words!! Cool!!!

Yeah!!!! me gusta demaciado es muy melodica!! Good Job!!!

River Of Blood River Of Blood

YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Holacomo estas, muy buen trabajo, la verdad suenan demasiado bueno, estoy haciendo un compilado de las canciones de gente de aca como tu y metal igual al tuyo, no es con fines comerciales. Solo tomo su musica y monto mi vos y mis letras, que opinas?

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thats awesome man! Check my favorite audio artists, and you won't be disappointed. I wasn't able to figure out everything you said, but I got the just of it. I'd like to see the finished product of whatever you are gonna use them for too. Anyways, thanks for the review, hope you find it useful!\m/

[AD] Spirits of Retribution [AD] Spirits of Retribution

Wow SO HARD!!!!

Hola soy de venezuela y bueno estoy haciendo un compilado con musica de gente de aca donde solo pongo mi voz y mis letras y la verdad me gusta mucho tu cancion , espero no tengas inconveniente en q la utilice aunque tranquilo pues la musica sera puesto de tu autoria mi nombre solo aparecera como: Lashmush featuring to Yherok as Vocal. My mail is abbadon18@hotmail.com